Threaded Ends

Threaded Ends and especially Metric Thread can be found below. Mainly Threaded Pipe Pieces M10, the Hollow Variant. You can Pull a Lamp Wire Through.

Sort by:



We have several wire ends online.
Hollow wire ends, so you can pull lamp cord through.

M10x1 (fine wire), in both brass and galvanized metal.

We also have M13x1 (also fine wire) threaded rod, which are currently only available in galvanized metal.

Finally, there are also various threaded ends that you can use as a "coupling piece" or as a "reducer".
All in brass. With M13x1 male thread and M10x1 female thread.